We could all use a little more me time.
Having time out for yourself, without an agenda, is as important for your wellbeing as exercise and healthy eating. Yet it’s often the first thing to be scrapped when life gets busy.
Whether it’s work, family, volunteering or social commitments, you sometimes must say “NO” to external demands in order to say “YES” to yourself.
In today’s video I’ll show exactly how you can take time for yourself every day, and why you need to make it a priority.
Here’s your video recap:
- Open your calendar or to-do list for this week.
- Schedule a 30-minute block of time that’s just for you.
- Use that time on something that makes you feel nurtured and relaxed.
- When you arrive at your me time appointment each day turn off your phone and be present with yourself.
Once you’ve had a chance to watch, I’d love to hear from you.
- How do you plan to use your me time?
- What has been the #1 thing preventing you from taking a personal time-out each day?
Join in the discussion by leaving a comment below.
Then, dive into the next video, where I’ll show you how to overcome negative self-talk